The Amped Line was developed during the rise in popularity of High Pressure Air (HPA) Airsoft systems in the United States. We, as avid players, wanted a better solution to air delivery than repurposed paintball equipment that did not quite meet our demands. Thus, the Amped Line was born.
Unlike some other lines in the market, our Amped Lines use a durable wide bore line protected with high-strength nylon sheathing to prevent general wear during games. The biggest benefit of the wide bore line we use is that it allows for more air passage than traditional 6mm macro line. This helps improve refresh rate and helps drive air-hungry systems like Daytona Guns or GBB guns that have been HPA tapped.
Have peace of mind when you’re on the field knowing that your Amped Line is hand-made and tested in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States of America. Best of all, our lines carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Carries a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Each line is quality control tested after being assembled.
- Available in many different colorways to make your lines unique to YOU!
- Durable nylon sheathing adds color to your line and protects it from damage without compromising its flexibility.
- Custom text available to add your name, call sign, or anything you want!
- Utilizes industry standard FOSTERS fittings.
- Comes in 3 different variants depending on your needs. Either end can be configured to have 1/8” NPT threaded fittings or FOSTERS quick disconnect (QD) self-sealing connectors
- Hardlined – Has 1/8” NPT threaded fittings at each end for upgrading your existing air rig.
- Single Quick Disconnect (SQD) – Has an 1/8” NPT threaded fitting at one end and a female/coupler quick disconnect fitting on the other end. Daytona guns require this option since they utilize a higher flow rate on the regulator side fitting.
- Dual Quick Disconnect (DQD) – Has a male quick disconnect fitting on one end and a female quick disconnect fitting on the other end. You will need to choose a regulator adapter if you if you are upgrading from a standard air rig and use this adapter to replace the existing fitting on your regulator. This allows you to quickly swap lines or disconnect your line from your air rig, which simplifies the process of taking your tank out of your back pack. Also, you can even leave your line weaved through your gear!
*** This is the industry standard currently and is compatible with most regulators out there on the market.
- PolarStar, Wolverine, Redline, Mancraft, and Protech users can use any of the above options depending on their setup and as long as the regulator pressure remains under 200 PSI.
- We use color markers on the end of our lines to quickly identify length.
- Red = 24”
- Blue = 30”
- Green = 36”
- Yellow = 42”
Warnings and Notices!
- Lines may have a processing time of up to two business days as they are made to order. We appreciate your patience while ensuring you receive the best product possible.
- Daytona guns require a Single Quick Disconnect (SQD) line due to requiring a higher flow rate on the regulator side.
- The Standard Amped Line is NOT rated for and WILL NOT work with the Tippman M4 (T500001 &
94200). Please see our Tippmann HPL for this application.